Jun 22, 2012

ベラミス - her epic journey of her soul

Chapter 34 - The passion burning

The war finally ended. Belamis returned to Earth, and left Galaxy Warrior immediately, not even joining the fanfare to celebrate victory. Her mind was just thinking about Kugo.

She went back to the facilities were Dr. Kitty was. The first thing Belamis did was to see Kugo.

Kugo was conscious, bed-ridden, and could barely move. Belamis walked in, and looked at Kugo.

"Hi .... " Kugo talked in a weak voice.

Belamis hold back her tears, and knelt beside Kugo's bed, and held his hands.

"I can feel your hands holding me.." Kugo smiled. "But I cannot move my arms and legs ... not yet..." Kugo smiled. He was in good spirit.

Belamis gently kissed Kugo's lips. Kugo then felt his face was wet, it was Belamis' tears.

"I went out to the enemies all alone... not heeding your calls to fallback..." Kugo said, "I wanted to target the enemies... so that.. you don't have to use your body to charge up that damn gun..."

"You shouldn't do the same thing I did back at the Great Planet.... I heard you call me and I did not turn back..." Belamis replied, holding her emotions.

"Belamis... before we fought this war.... every time it was you who plunged yourself into dire situations and danger... now that you are my girl... I am not letting you to do it.." Kugo said.

"You.. you could have ..." Belamis stuttered, and began to weep.

Kugo gently replied, "Don't cry..... .it's not like you.. my tough girl..."

"With you.... I cannot hold back my tears.." Belamis replied. Indeed, Kugo was the one, other than Dr. Kitty, that she would let out her emotions.

Kugo touched Belamis' face, and said, "I am going to recover. You know, we have a dual unfinished yet..."

Belamis smiled and remembered, "I am not going to fight you if you are in such shape..."

At Dr. Kitty's room, Belamis was told how Kugo's recovery went.

"It is as close to a miracle as we can get.... Kugo's damage was severe on his cybernetic body.... and all his cyborg limbs were practically damaged beyond any repair."

"You have did a brave thing to save Kugo. That procedure of extract cells from you, in the worst case scenario, could paralyze you..... on top of the horrendous pain you have to go through" Dr. Kitty continued, with Medora listening.

"How long will Kugo need to recover then ?" Belamis asked.

"Anywhere from 9 months to 2 years...the limbs and body parts are regenerated with this new technology, made possible by a rare kind of raw material - your cells...." Dr. Kitty said to Belamis.

"We won this gamble by almost sheer luck. Nothing like this was attempted. Kugo is the trial. If this procedure fails, either you or him, or both of you die."


"Belamis, you and Kugo are really made for each other..." Medora added.

"From now on, for months, Kugo needs hours and hours of therapies of all sorts everyday, to help him use his new limbs, build strength.. and finally walk and fight like before.." Dr. Kitty said.

Since Belamis' return to Earth and the facilities, she took up all responsibilities of taking care of Kugo.

Belamis would start the day with Kugo by massaging his body, limbs, and muscles.

During the therapy sessions, Belamis assisted Dr. Kitty in operating the instruments, and in water therapy, Belamis would wear a swim suit and helped Kugo to move in water.

The progress was slow, Belamis helpled Kugo to exercise his limbs. This day Kugo went through exercises for his legs.

"Push..push..." Urged Belamis, as Kugo pushed his legs on the leg press. The weight stack was at minimum, just 20 pounds, but Kugo was struggling.

Belamis helped at bit, and Kugo moved his legs, and he was sweating. It was laborious to him.

Then Kugo exploded, "I am not doing this!!! It's getting me nowhere!"

Belamis replied, "Don't give up... you have only began for two weeks on this..."

Kugo  yelled, "Don't lecture me!"

Belamis was taken aback. Kugo never shouted at her like that. Belamis felt hurt, and she fell silent.

Kugo turned his face away.

Belamis gently said, "Then just call the day off...".

Kugo nodded. Belamis helped him out and sat him on the wheelchair, and wheeled him out the therapy room. The two did not talk.

Belamis bowed her head, tears welling up in her eyes.


Since Kugo now had a body of flesh and blood, he would need to be bathed daily. Belamis took up the task of washing Kugo's body.

This was the first time Belamis washed Kugo.

Belamis carried Kugo in her arms, and Kugo was naked.

Kugo looked at Belamis, and said, "...I am sorry... for shouting at you like that.."

Belamis looked at him, and bowed her head, "I am not mad at you at all... I know it is frustrated... you cannot even bath yourself of go to the toilet yourself.. before this you are the strongest cyborg in the Solar System..."

"I cannot stand myself being taken care of by you ... as though I was a totally handicap person.." Kugo replied.

"You are wounded and is recovering..." Belamis said, and looked at him in his eyes.

Kugo looked at Belamis, now in plain clothes, was taken care of him tenderly.

Then he remembered he was naked, and he blushed.

"Hey... don't be shy..." Belamis smiled.

She gently placed Kugo into the tub with warm water.

"Damn.. I felt like a piece of frozen meat or a dish... and you are washing me with sponge and soup..." Kugo said.

Belamis laughed. Kugo's sense of humor was back. They were even closer now.

Belamis took the soap and sponge, and began putting soap on him, and used the sponge to rub Kugo's body, hands, legs.

"I am washing you ... enjoy!" Belamis smiled.

"I will sit back and enjoy!" Kugo replied. The two laughed.

Belamis gently washed Kugo's hair, neck, arms, legs, feet and body.

"Promise me.. after we marry, you will do this to me every week..." Kugo chuckled.

"Don't count on it..." Belamis smiled.

Then it came to Kugo's genitals...

"You are not going to..." Kugo asked, his face turned red.

Belamis remained silent, and just used her hands, gently touching Kugo's scrotum, penis and the area between his legs, rubbing it ever so gently.

Kugo looked at Belamis, as she silently washed him.

The task of bathing Kugo had to be done by Belamis, because Dr. Kitty already knew  Belamis would marry Kugo, and there would be moments of deep intimacy like this.

In half an hour, the bathing was over, and Belamis carried Kugo in her arms, and dried him in a big towel gently.

Kugo felt very comfortable, as he laid on the bed.

Belamis looked at Kugo. Kugo's body grew a bit more muscular now, though he still could not move his limbs easily.

Belamis then said, "I need to wash myself too..."

She went in and had a shower, and emerged naked. Belamis stood before Kugo. The two were naked.

Kugo's heart pounded as he looked at the body of Belamis.

Belamis gently knelt beside Kugo, and she took his hands.

"This is a little thing I do to cheer you up... I wanted you to touch me..." Belamis said. She hold up Kugo's hands and put them on her breasts.

Kugo hands could feel Belamis' body and skin, as well as her breasts.

"Belamis... you are beautiful...and those breasts... my hands are comfortable when I touched them..."

They looked into each others eyes, and passion rose.

Belamis helped Kugo to sit up and rest his back on a pillow. She then moved closer to Kugo, and let Kugo's head rest on her chest.

Kugo smelled the body of Belamis. "She smells so good..." Kugo thought.

Then Belamis turned her body, so that her left nipple touched Kugo's lips.

Kugo's heart pounded even more, as he smelled the scent on Belamis' body and her left nipple.

Kugo gently kissed her left nipple, and then he turned and kissed Belamis on her other nipple, and he kissed her nipples again and again.

Belamis let him kissed her breasts.

Their passion was swelling.

Belamis felt sexually aroused. She bent down and kissed Kugo's chest and nipples.

Kugo chuckled, "How did you know all this...?"

Belamis smiled, "I only did it by instinct..." She then moved forward, her breasts touched Kugo's chest.

Then Belamis exerted pectorals, pushing her breasts and rubbed them against Kugo's chests with her nipples.

Kugo smiled...and felt very pleasant.

The two kissed intensely, not just lips but their chest, nipples and sensitive parts of their bodies.

Then Belamis gently hold Kugo's scrotum and penis in her hands and began softly touching them.

"I... I am not sure if I can..." Kugo replied. Yet he felt very pleasant as Belamis massaged his genitals gently.

Then something happened... there's an erection.

Kugo was amazed beyond belief.

Belamis gently position herself so that her own vagina was ready to receive.

"I will do it gently....." Belamis spoke softly.

She exerted her muscles between her girdles, and let Kugo's erected penis gradually penetrated her.

Belamis allowed a small part of Kugo's penis penetrated her vagina, and that was the most sensitive part.

Kugo gasped in pleasure.

Belamis gently exerted the inner muscles of her vagina and used it like her hands to massage Kugo's penis. Then she let Kugo's penis push a bit deeper, then stopped again and repeated the same routine, then deeper again, after a few Kugo's penis was completely inside her.

Belamis felt pleasant and happy during the intercourse.

As Kugo's penis was totally inside her, Belamis gently exerted the inner muscles of her vagina and used it like her hands to massage Kugo's penis. Kugo kissed Belamis' breasts as he made love to Belamis.

Finally, Belamis gently pulled back and Kugo's penis was out, and she gently put Kugo to a lying position. Belamis then laid her body on Kugo, and pulled a small quilt over to cover them.

Kugo felt heavenly, and whispered, "It..was ..gooood..."

Belamis whispered, "My body... is yours now........"

Kugo closed his eyes, and said, "I am so happy..."

"I have always wanted this..." Belamis said.

Kugo was an Earth cyborg. His body was turned to half-robot half human with cybernetics, and covered with armor. At the same time his male genitals were also lost, except the scrotum where his hormones were produced.

The first night Belamis and Kugo slept together, they could not make love because of Kugo's body was not flesh and blood. That was something Kugo deeply regretted.

"When I was younger...I just went to Professor Dodge and asked him to make me a cyborg... I did not think then..." Kugo said.

"How long ago ?" Belamis asked.

"10 years... Believe it or not.. I am older than you by at least 8 years... I was 18 years old then.." Kugo replied.

Belamis was 21, and she was surprised to find out Kugo was that much older.

"I like my man to be older ..." Belamis said.

"You gave me my new body...." Kugo whispered.

"You now have my body..." Belamis whispered, and kissed him.

The two fell asleep together.

The next day, Belamis carried Kugo on her back, and took him out to the beach.

The beach was where they had their first date.

Belamis placed Kugo on the sand, and she laid down beside him.

The two lied down under the warm sun and cool ocean breeze.

"Belamis....I promise.. I will never yell at  you... I will work hard to recover.." Kugo said.

"Kugo... no matter what... I will be you woman..." Belamis replied.

"I have a human body, one day I will swim in the sea with you..." Kugo said.

Belamis nodded, and said, "My body is full of scars.. don't think I look good in a swim suit..."

"No... you are beautiful... the scars.. make you even more sexy.." Kugo said.

Belamis laughed.

The recovery was a strenuous process for Kugo, but with Belamis' love, support and care, Kugo was encouraged.

Dr. Kitty watched the pair spending time together, and was happy for them.

Then after a few weeks, news came from Galaxy Union.

"Galaxy Energy ?" Dr. Kitty, Medora and Belamis heard.

"Yes... a big part in the cosmos, the Galaxy Energy was weakened after Golinkor created the disturbance. We need someone to restore it..."

Dr. Kitty replied, "But Princess Aurora could not go..."

"You mean... Medora had to ?" Belamis asked.

"Medora's Galaxy Energy ability can do that..." Dr. Kitty replied.

Belamis looked at Medora. It's almost a year since Belamis met her, and Medora grew taller already, and looked more mature.

Medora remained silent. She did not want to go.

Belamis looked at her, and was also silent.

3 comments:

Isis Zarana said...

What a surprise! They finally did it! Honestly, I wasn't expecting this... The way you write made me think this would happen after their wedding. But don't worry,I have no issues with doing it before marriage. If there's true love...
And true love is what Belamis shows in this episode when she takes care of him and even when she incites him to make love. (What an effective way to cheer him up, right! He, he...) What I'm trying to say is that she really shows that she loves him when she shows her love and passion now, during the "hard times" and won't wait until he is fully recovered.


At the end of this chapter I see this story is far from over... (Uff! (sigh) ) GOOD!

大黃傻貓GARFIELD said...

Belamis cherished the time with Kugo...and I also portrayed her to be the type of woman that is unconventional - she took the initiative to have sex with a man she loved, and did things the way she saw fit...
The next story arc as you will see, centered around her adventures with Medora - the new princess of Galaxy Energy.

Anonymous said...

WHERW IS THE REST O_O